Search This Blog

Friday 13 January 2012

The front runners - No.1

I haven't tried on a wedding dress yet. Four months into the wedding planning, that might seem a little odd. I must admit I've been putting it off. The main reason? I'm planning to lose a couple of stone before W day. But the other is that I've gone all rabbit in the headlights and stalled because I just don't know if I'll find anything I really like. Or if the dresses I do take a shine to will suit my body shape. Major PANIC. 

But I start this Thursday, with 8 appointments planned over one week. I'm going to brave my wedding frock fears and find something beautiful. Oh yes I am. 

From all the wedding blog and magazine browsing I've done over the last few months, two dresses have really  stood out for me (well two dresses within my budget, I seem to have expensive taste in wedding dresses, oops). First up is this vintage French lace gown by Charlotte Balbier. The lace on the shoulders, the deep v front and back and the incredible fishtail skirt. It just has showstopper written all over it. Swoon.


Tabitha by Charlotte Balbier

Oh, and while we're on the subject of Charlotte Balbier, I'm rather keen on her Garbo dress too. I do like a frock with a sleeve...


Garbo by Charlotte Balbier

No comments:

Post a Comment