Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 December 2011

The rings

didn’t choose my engagement ring exactly. But I did give Essex Boy a couple of pointers. I've adored Brit designer Alex Monroe's ethereal, delicate, nature-inspired jewellery for ages. So when my betrothed cross-referenced Mr Monroe with my penchant for sapphires, this is what he got..


I love this ring. It feels like me. It doesn't scare me like a traditional diamond sparkler. It's subtle, but the blue makes it stand out. And the twig-like band is so unusual I always take it off my finger to give people a proper look. It makes me happy every time I look at it.

So where else could I get my wedding ring? It was a no-brainer, so one of the first wedding decisions I made.
This fine twig ring comes in a selection of stones, including Tsavorite (pictured), Diamond, Pink Sapphire or Black Diamond. I went for the diamond version in 18ct gold. I can't stop getting it out and looking at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment